Boulder – The Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) recently endorsed our campaign for Congress. Members of the campaigns of Howard Dean, Dennis Kucinich and other progressive activists concerned with the big money trends in the Democratic Party founded Progressive Democrats of America in 2004.
About the Progressive Democrats of America
The Progressive Democrats of America seek to build a party and government controlled by citizens, not corporate elites. Progressive Democrats of America’s key issues include:
- Economic and Social Justice
- End Wars and Occupations
- Stop Global Warming
- End Corporate Rule
- Healthcare as a Human Right
- Pass the Equal Rights Amendment
- Protect Voter Access
Alignment with Our Progressive Agenda
As you see above, their key issues are deeply aligned with our progressive agenda. Our alignment includes:
- GET BIG MONEY OUT OF POLITICS – We believe we political candidates should run campaigns without donations from D.C. insiders, PACs, special interests or lobbyists.
- INVEST IN PEACE, NOT WAR – It’s time to pull our troops from Afghanistan, shrink the defense budget and invest in our communities here at home.
- PROTECT THE PLANET – We need to ban fracking, accelerate the transition to renewable energy and remove subsidies from the fossil fuel industry.
I’m honored to join with the Progressive Democrats of America to achieve our shared goal to create a political system that puts People before Profits.
Help Us Win the June 26 Primary
Contribute now to help our team purchase yard signs, flyers and stickers. We only have 36 days until the June 26 primary. Your donations will helps us spread the word about our campaign.
You can also help us spread the word by:
- Picking up the phone and telling your family, neighbors and friends
- Jumping on Facebook and “Like” and “Share” Mark Williams for Colorado
- And, if you’re out and about, let people know that something new is happening in politics